Sunday, January 3, 2010

Amy Grant’s "Grown Up Christmas List" & "Mary’s Song"

The Christmas season does not technically end until Epiphany is over. (It is celebrated on January 6th.) So, I think there is still a little time to recommend some good Christmas music. Two of my favorite modern Christmas songs are by Amy Grant, for whom I've long had a lot of admiration. Others have recorded these songs, too, but Ms. Grant’s versions continue to be my favorites.

The songs are available at the links below. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmF2rsDHOZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdLwZCprtkI&feature=PlayList&p=17BF4792DAAC52C2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12


Luke 1:38 (New International Version)

“I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May it be to me as you have said.”



John 14:27 (New American Standard Bible)

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.”



No comments:

Post a Comment